Grantville Allied Gardens Kiwanis Scholarship 2020
The GRANTVILLE-ALLIED GARDENS KIWANIS FOUNDATION offers scholarships ranging from $300-$1,500.
General Information: Scholarships are offered to Circle K and Key Club members planning to attend or are enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college or vocational school. The scholarship is to cover tuition, books and other college fees & incidentals for the complete college year immediately following the award. The scholarship will be sent directly to the College or University for distribution at the time the expenses are incurred by the student (NOTE: exceptions to where the scholarship will be sent have been made).
Qualifications: These scholarships are reviewed and considered based on the following:
1) Currently an active member of PHHS Key Club or SDSU Circle K
2) A correctly completed application. Preferably emailed (see below for email address to send it to), but legible, handwritten applications will be accepted.
3) A personal essay (see application for conditions of the essay)
4) 2 letters of recommendation (get on this ASAP!)
5) Extra-Curricular school activities (not related to Kiwanis Family)
6) Other community service (not related to school)
7) Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher.
Deadline: Scholarship applications must be completely filled out and include all required information to be considered. All completed applications must be submitted no later than Thursday, APRIL 9th at 8:30a.m. Please submit the completed application to the Scholarship Committee chair Gary Blume at AmyGaryBlume@gmail.com Applications will also be accepted by Circle K Advisors or Key Club Advisors.